Hand Tools, Kitchen Tools & Gadgets
Household items that are in good condition can often be sold at a yard sale, given away, or donated to charity.
If items are not electric or battery powered, and are in poor condition, dispose of in the trash bin. These items must fit inside the trash bin.
Electronics should not be disposed of in trash collection.
Batteries are considered hazardous waste and should be removed and disposed of separately.
Electronic waste and batteries may be disposed of during a Household Hazardous Waste Collection event. For notification of events, signup for the Keep Nassau Beautiful newsletter, www.keepnassaubeautiful.org.
Approved items can be disposed of at the Callahan Convenience Recycling Center located at 46026 Landfill Rd Callahan FL 32011. Approved items are FREE of charge to Nassau County Residents. No Rental Property or Foreclosure Clean-Outs.
- Callahan Convenience Recycling Center
- North Nassau Recycling Center – 904-261-4498
- Advanced Disposal – Fernandina Beach
- Advanced Disposal – Nassau County
- Meridian Waste – Town of Callahan
- Meridian Waste – Nassau County
- Keep Nassau Beautiful Events