Cardboard Cartons, Cardboard Tubes & Trays, Cereal Boxes
Cartons must be empty, clean and dry. Dispose of any contaminated wet cardboard and plastic or wax paper inserts in the garbage. Boxboard packaging of the type used for cereal, shoes, laundry detergent, and paper towel cores is accepted for recycling if clean and dry. Remove and properly dispose of any plastic or foil liners or wrapping. When in doubt, throw it out.
- Convenience Recycling Center
- Fernandina Beach Recycling
- Advanced Disposal – Fernandina Beach
- Advanced Disposal – Nassau County
- Meridian Waste – Town of Callahan
- Meridian Waste – Nassau County