Aluminum - The Sustainable Choice
Perfect for refills and infinitely recyclable!
Become a member and receive 40 of our limited-edition reusable, refillable, recyclable souvenir cups!
- Aluminum is the most abundant metallic element in the Earth's crust.
- About 75% of all the aluminum that has been processed for consumer use is still in circulation today.
- Recycling aluminum takes 95% less energy than producing it from its raw materials.
Refill Nassau FL
- Aluminum cups are reusable and fully recyclable.
- Able to keep drinks colder for a longer period of time than the traditional glass, paper or plastic cup.
- More durable than the traditional paper or plastic cup.
- Make an awesome souvenir and reminder of our beautiful county!
- Use aluminum cups instead of plastic cups at home, and when hosting friends and family.
- Refuse plastic cups when dining out. Reuse your aluminum cup instead.
- Look for water hydration stations at local festivals and our limited edition souvenir cups at upcoming events, see News and Events.
Please support the local businesses and organizations that are reducing single-use plastic, #RefillNassauFL.
- A1A Beach Vacations
- Amelia River Cruises
- Amelia's Native Wildflowers
- Baba's Mediterranean
- Courtyard by Marriott Amelia Island
- Disco Witch Brewing
- First Love Brewing
- First Port City Bank
- GFWC Women's Club of Fernandina Beach
- Hofbrau Amelia
- KP's Deli
- Memorial United Methodist Church
- Mocama Beer Company
- Ms. Carolyn's Restaurant
- Nassau County Chamber of Commerce
- Overtime Bar & Grill
- Pepper's Cocina Mexicana & Tequila Bar
- Residence Inn by Marriott Amelia Island
- Rotary Club of Amelia Island Sunrise
- Shucker's Oyster Bar and Grill
- St. Michael's Academy
- St. Peter's Episcopal Church
- Story & Song Bookstore Bistro
- The Boat House Amelia Island
- Timoti's Seafood Shak
- T-Rays Burger Station
- V Pizza, Fernandina Beach
- Women of Nassau